Salary: £15,268 per annum, paid monthly
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Contract type: Fixed term, 1 year, June 2019 to June 2020
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Applications closing date: 18 April 2019
What we’re looking for:
Yomdel is looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated, creative student to join our Marketing team for a one year placement. You should be passionate about marketing and business, and keen to learn in a fast-paced, real-world commercial environment. You will work closely with our marketing, sales and client services teams, which will provide a great opportunity for you to learn about different aspects of the business, whilst personally contributing to the design and delivery of our marketing campaigns.
A bit about Yomdel:
Yomdel is an award-winning growth partner to thousands of businesses in the UK, and rapidly expanding world-wide.
Yomdel designs and delivers world-class customer experiences, for modern, customer focused businesses, who want to differentiate on service. From market research and mystery shopping services that define your optimum customer experience, to fully managed 24/7 live chat products that deliver exceptional service from you to your customers, Yomdel offers market leading business growth functionality where it matters. The customer!
We’re forever on the lookout for great people to come and join us and help us continue our own rapid business growth. Spend a year with us, and you may want to come back after you graduate!
Job role and responsibilities:
You will have the opportunity to learn all the following skills, and will be supported on your journey to becoming skilled and proficient in each area:
- Take ownership of marketing campaign activities, helping to create and deliver sales driving marketing activity
- Creating, and deploying multi-channel marketing campaigns, including:
- Social media strategy, post creation and deployment, response and results monitoring
- Development of content marketing, research, brief writing, copywriting and deployment
- Content amplification strategy and development
- Data driven email campaigns, design, build, copywriting and deployment
- Online advertising, design, commissioning, media management and results management
- Print advertising and collateral, design and sourcing
- Web content design, layout and copywriting, results tracking and updates
- Tracking digital and CRM marketing metrics and analysing reports to improve performance
- Supporting Yomdel’s presence, exhibition and communications at industry conferences, and events
- Operating Yomdel’s CRM database system, to manage prospecting and customer communications, across web, social and email channels
- Specifically manage and develop Yomdel social media channels
- Research, manage and improve SEO and the use of keywords in Yomdel digital marketing
- Liaising with external partners to source brand assets including artwork design, printed materials, video production and online asset development
- Helping to manage internal communication using email and newsletters to promote marketing activity across the company
Over time you will develop these skills, and have the opportunity to take on increasing responsibility, and to grow your role in the business. Our growth will provide ambitious candidates with long-term career opportunities, should they wish to return after graduation, perhaps in leadership or team management, and the opportunity to experience different areas of a developing global business.
Skills you will already have:
- Studying a degree which includes a Marketing element or module
- Evidence of previous part-time, weekend or holiday employment, no matter how small
- An aptitude and passion for research and problem-solving
- A strong work ethic, desire to contribute, and ambition to personally succeeed
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent language, grammar and written communication skills, with experience of personal email communication
- Great interpersonal verbal communications skills, a teamworking nature, and general enthusiasm to contribute
- Ability to manage projects, to deadlines and quality expectations
- High attention to detail
- A passion for creativity, and a good eye for design and graphic layout
- Curiosity to develop learning, and a strong interest in marketing techniques both online and offline
Yomdel Benefits and Culture:
Yomdel is a friendly, open environment, where team-work is prized and the customer comes first. We look after each other as we look after our customers.
We offer 20 days paid holiday in the year, and are considerate to the pressures of university study. We also go out together regularly – team nights out, summer party, Christmas party, and more.
Yomdel believes in local communities and supports several charities, including Chestnut Tree House and SOS Childrens Villages, and runs several fund-raising events each year.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in applying for a Marketing Placement role, (use the form below if you wish) or please send us your C.V. and a covering letter, including;
- Why you want to become a Placement Marketing Exec
- Why you should be invited for an interview at Yomdel
- When you would be available to start
Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview where we will discuss the role, more about yourself, and what you could achieve at Yomdel.
Thank you for your interest in working for Yomdel and we hope to hear from you soon!
For more information, call Simon Taylor on 01403 616013 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org