Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £18k - £20k with an OTE of £35k+
Reports to: Commercial Director
Yomdel was established in 2014 and has become the market leader in the provision of online chat services, bespoke mystery shopping & market research programmes across a variety of industries. We are a rapidly expanding & fun business to work for and one that is establishing itself around the world. We're looking for positive sales people who want to grow within our exciting organisation and make a positive impact on a big scale.
Essential: We're looking for someone with a high degree of computer literacy, a great telephone manner & a good command of written English in order for them to be able to effectively communicate & build relationships with prospects across a variety of channels.
The ideal candidate will have a level of commercial understanding with a flexible approach to their work, adapting to the business’s needs & embracing positive changes as the business continues to grow. The individual will have a high level of common sense & personal drive which is at the heart of everything they do.
Preferable: We are looking for a telesales person with energy, drive, initiative and the ability to stay focused. Previous sales experience and/or digital marketing experience would be preferable but is not essential.
- Drive new business growth through outbound lead generation using a combination of cold calls & email handling;
- Adhere to strict KPI’s on a daily basis;
- Efficiently handle & close on a growing number of inbound leads;
- Maintain up-to-date records of prospects on Hubspot (CRM database) in line with company policy.
Hours of work
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a half hour lunch break.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Variety of sales incentives
- Free Parking
- Informal Dress Code