Hours: 40 hours per week, shifts
Salary: c £20K
Reports to: Operations Manager
Could this be you?
We’re on the lookout for a friendly, confident and outgoing person to join our amazing customer support team. As well as efficiently dealing with customer enquiries, you'll also be comfortable supervising our growing team of chat operators and setting up new clients in our systems. You'll need to prove you can help us continue to deliver first class products and services against bold business plans.
Yomdel is a real success story. We are the innovators in the UK live chat space and use carefully defined intelligent live chat to act as close business growth partners for our clients. Having just acquired a customer insight and mystery shopping business we are now able to offer further valuable services to help grow businesses. We deliver a huge ROI for our clients and have a brand and reputation that is the envy of many. This is earned, and we work hard to ensure everything we do is to the highest standard.
Joining Yomdel as a Customer Services Supervisor is an amazing opportunity to be part of an incredibly fast-growing and multiple award-winning business. The role offers multiple opportunities for career progression.
The Customer Services Supervisor is part of a team responsible for supporting the daily operations of the overseas live chat operators, to ensure a consistent high quality of live chat engagements. This role also involves extensive contact with customers, both for designated new clients and on-going account relationships.
- Supervision and support of the overseas live chat operators
- Monitor the quality and professionalism of live chats
- Provide feedback and guidance to operators where necessary
- Complete regular checks and processes; recognise and deal with issues when they arise
- Provision of on-going training and feedback to operators to ensure service levels are maintained and improved
- Support the development and continuous improvement of the operators
- Ensure strong English language skills are used and maintained by live chat operators
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise as necessary.
- Setting up and configuring new clients on to the live chat software system
- Engaging with and forming strong relationships with clients to ensure they receive the best quality customer service
- Creating and continually developing the client-specific knowledge databases, and supporting the implementation of these with the team
- Ability to build the above knowledge databases using concise and well written English.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely to a high standard of English
- Comfortable with new and multiple technology platforms
- Flexible and adaptable, with the ability to quickly learn new skills
- A good communicator who is comfortable advising and supporting remote teams
- Team player who loves working collaboratively in an innovative, fast growing and challenging environment
- A background in customer service and a love of engaging with people is essential
- Friendly telephone manner
- Good typing speed
- Comfortable using Excel, Word and Google Sheets.
- Confident and outgoing
- Understanding live chat and experience with live chat platforms
- An interest in social media and blogging
- Understanding of the digital world
- Experience of data management platforms.