How to Turn Estate Agent & Letting Agent Websites in to Lead Generation Goldmines
Find out today how Yomdel helps. Call 01403 616000
Property websites. Whether you are an estate agent or letting agent, these are supposed to be your friend — the tool that brings in all your buyers, sellers, landlords or renters where they will hand over their requirements and contact details and you can then step in to close the deal.
Except, instead of creating a free flow of quality leads, all too often all you get are dribs and drabs as people quietly visit, browse a little and then shoot off to one of your competitors.
But that is changing. The emergence of affordable 24/7 live chat, where real operators are able to engage in real time with website visitors, is now making a huge impact in how estate agents and letting agents generate quality leads directly from their websites.
With live chat you will:
- Never miss an opportunity to find a new client again;
- Immediately discover whether a website visitor is a buyer, seller, landlord or tenant;
- Easily capture full contact details and requirements so you can directly follow up to close the deal;
- Massively enhance your reach, reputation and influence as experts in property;
- Secure sellers new to the market before your competitors get a look in;
We’re delighted to offer you a FREE white paper for estate and letting agents. Just fill in the form opposite to help you understand how live chat works and how both large and small independent estate or letting agents can proactively increase their marketing lists, secure more properties to sell or rent, and see their business grow.
The white paper is your guide to understanding live chat, and how Yomdel has affordable live chat solutions with no fixed fees or long term commitments. Instead, you can sit back, sort the new leads and go out to finish the business.
This 20-page white paper covers:
- Estate agents and letting agents on the web
- How leads are generated
- Creating a great property website
- Everything you need to know about live chat
- How estate agents can target live chat to deliver outstanding results