Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm
Salary: £15,000 to £18,000 depending on experience
Contract type: Permanent
Possible Start Date: 8th April 2019
Could this be you?
Yomdel is looking for an Operations Support Administrator to work within the Mystery Shopping Operations Team. The successful candidate will get involved in all aspects of project delivery, liaison with mystery shoppers, as well as the co-ordination of workflow.
Here at Yomdel, we’re customer experience experts, and our award-winning services drive significant growth for thousands of businesses across the UK, US and Australia. That includes 24/7 managed live chat, mystery shopping and market research.
- Being one of the primary points of contact for all incoming phone calls and emails
- Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail on all activity undertaken
- Supporting the Client services team in their delivery of client projects, on brief, on budget and on time.
- Co-ordinate and process mystery shopper/supplier invoices within the parameter of the agreed invoicing schedule.
- Conducting mystery telephone/online research and occasionally mystery visits to Client locations throughout the UK, within the Client’s brief.
- Validation, proofing and finalisation of projects, to meet the quality and volume expectations of the Client services team.
- To ensure that our video mystery shoppers are communicated to with the appropriate timed message before, during and after a video assignment
- Downloading all incoming video mystery shop footage, labelling and saving accordingly
- To effectively utilise our mystery shopper database, keep it up-to-date and reflective of all verbal and written communications
- Have a high level of written and verbal communication skills - at all times communicating professionally with colleagues, clients, mystery shoppers and suppliers.
- To identify, share and help implement ideas for business improvement, i.e. processes, procedures, new business opportunities and Client account development opportunities.
- Basic Excel/Microsoft Office Experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work well with a team and work collaboratively to meet deadlines
- Time management and organisational skills
- To be a respectful, polite, positive and committed team player.
- To work on your own initiative and provide pro-active ideas and solutions.
- To have excellent organisational, negotiation & communication skills.
- To be able to respond well under pressure and to work to agreed deadlines with the ability to multitask across of a variety of tasks.
- To be willing to work additional hours, if required, to meet required project deadlines
- To conduct any tasks or projects the Company request.
- GCSEs in Maths and English, grade 4 and above (minimum grade C or equivalent).